Coffee that cares for you, and the world... 25% of Profits Donated to Charities
Mi Mundo is not just a coffeehouse or specialty roaster, it's a personal movement and a way of life. We aspire to bring a habitat of love to individuals, to the community and the world one cuppa at a time, through our passion for coffee and helping people. This drives everything we do, starting from the earth growing our food to the people serving:
- We source sustainable, fair trade, organic beans that are amazing to drink!
- Our practices are 100% environmentally friendly and sustainable, based on circular economic practices
- 25% of our profits go to local/international charities, with the aim to become 100% non-profit
- We reward our team members with above-average benefits and proactive to hire people with disabilities
- We prioritize providing the best coffeehouse experience for the community
We specialize in a Central/South American coffee house experience, stemming from Puerto Rican roots with a small Aussie flair. Our fair trade organic beans are sourced from these areas and prepared authentically, complemented by delicious appetizers and baked goods in a festive Latino ambiance. You are not just buying a great cup of coffee, you are getting an invigorating experience while making a difference by supporting our communities and the world. Our promise to you is to provide an amazing coffeehouse experience while transforming our world for the better, one cuppa at a time...